Phagelux is a biotechnology company that utilizes phages and phage biology to solve bacterial problems in multiple fields including plant health, animal health, aquaculture, food safety, and human health issues. The company develops its products either through third-party outsourced service providers or in its own lab. Phagelux also in-licenses phage products from third parties.
Phagelux Skin Sciences develops products for human health and Phagelux Agrihealth for animal health, aquaculture, plant health, and food safety.
AnimalPhage are animal and aquaculture health products and AgriPhage are plant health products manufactured by OmniLytics, that are available on the market.
Phagelux products for Animal Health
- Pet skin disinfectant.
- Bacterial uterine infection in pets.
- LUNIN – Poultry Disease: phage solutions to control Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Salmonella infections in chicken farms. To reduce the occurrence of pullorum, avian typhoid, acute septicemia in poultry, air sacculitis, enteritis, synovitis of the joint, and inflammation of the eyeball.
- LUZON – Pig Disease: phage solutions to control Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Salmonella infections in pig farms. To reduce the occurrence of piglet exudative epidermitis, swine paratyphoid, swine edema disease, yellow/white diarrhea of piglet, and sow endometritis.
- LUMON – Cattle Disease: phage solutions to control Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella or Klebsiella pneumoniae infections in cattle farms. To reduce the occurrence of cow mastitis, cow endometritis, and calf diarrhea.
Phagelux products for Aquaculture
- LUXON – Shrimp EMS: phage solution to control Early Mortality Syndrome (EMS or AHPND) in shrimps caused by Vibrio parahaemolyticus.
Phagelux products for Food Safety
- Salmonella Contamination
- E. coli O157 Contamination
- STEC Contamination
Bacteriophage product pipeline:
- Burn Care (Spray and Gel) – target: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumoniae (PL-01-SS)
- Ulcer (Pro Patch and Spray Patch) – target: Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus and Klebsiella pneumoniae (PL-03-BM)
- Implant related (Infection prevention) – target: MRSA and MRSE (Implant Program)
- Fur Animal Disease
- Fish Disease
- Listeria Contamination
- Campy Contamination
- Citrus Canker (China)
- Ginger Wilt
- Kiwi Canker
Lysin product pipeline:
- Acne (Hydrogel) – target: Propionibacterium acnes and Staphylococcus aureus (PL-06-FC)
- Eczema (Hydrogel) – target: Staphylococcus aureus (PL-01-SZ)