DotBio is a biopharmaceutical company specializing in domain antibody therapies. It focuses on the development of immuno-oncology drugs based on humanized domain antibodies using its proprietary DotBody technology. The company’s proprietary technologies enable the rapid generation of multi-specific antibodies targeting multiple processes. The rapid testing of combinatorial ensembles of multi-specific antibody prototypes can directly identify molecules re-activating the tumor immune response with novel synergistic mechanisms.
DotBio technology includes:
- DotBody technology – DotBio’s domain therapeutic antibody platform is based on a humanized VH domain antibody optimized for autonomous folding, stability, high expression levels, and low aggregation.
- Hot-CoFi technology – Hot-Colony Filtration is DotBio’s proprietary stabilization technology. The Hot-CoFi technology allows improving the stability and solubility of the DotBodies, leading to better developability and safety profile of the molecules that are generated.
- Phage display technology – Phage display is a powerful and versatile method to generate therapeutic molecules with high affinity and specificity. DotBio exploits several proprietary state-of-the-art DotBody and Fab libraries, to generate its clinical candidates.
DotBio product pipeline:
- DB001 – target: Her2/PDL1 – indication: Her2 and solid tumors
- DB002 – target: PDL1/CTLA4 – indication: Solid tumors
- DB003 – target: PDL1/cytokine – indication: Solid tumors
- DB004 – target: PD1/non-disclosed